Thursday, January 17, 2013

Picking two topics is very broad in a sense that you have a wild spectrum to pick on. First thing that comes to mind is what interests me. I love sports i am big sports fan so I would like to do research on a sports player. Not someone real notable, but someone who has a story or a message to convey. The second topic I would pick would be something dealing with money. In what' particular I don't know , but money is something that interests me. Lastly if there was a third option it would be a music.I have a deep love and appreciation for the art.   So they may be my second topic depends how things play out

1 comment:

  1. Gheran,

    You're absolutely right; it is very broad at this point and it's great that you have three possibilities that would interest you. With your sports idea I like how you would focus on someone less famous but with a strong message. The next few weeks we will go over the research process in more detail and this should help you narrow down to the topic you'd most like to work with.

    ReplyDelete