Thursday, January 24, 2013

alot of things you can do, help formulate what your looking for. things that i looked at to help me search for my topic is who and what. the reason beings you want to know exactly who, or basically what it is your looking up. Other thngs i try to examine was my topic broad enough for me to research, and will i be able to garner up enough information on my topic. i feel as if the topic i have is very different and abstract enough to require a deeper analysis. i try to find the essence and the background of what i am looking up.it was great how we learned a new researching database Credo reference, so there will be no excuses on the lack of references. Class that we had helped narrow my topic because it made me realize other elements in researching i was ignorant to.

No comments:

Post a Comment