Monday, January 14, 2013

first blog

in life we all have to make major decisions, some more important than others. I would have to say a major decision i had to make was when i had to purchase a car. There is so much into the decision making process when purchasing a car. I had to decide on which car would fit me the best, the maintenance of it, also the durability of a car. Another major aspect is whether to buy or rent. Yea it is cool to rent, but buying is way more cost efficient especially as a student. So now that i have bought my first car, all i have to worry about is my insurance. The best advice i got was from my parents. Parents are good advice seekers mainly because they have been in your shoes before. They know the process, and really what to expect our of certain situations. My dad basically told me i was student and putting myself in a car note would not be the ideal situation for me. I took his council and did not take it for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment