Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Prezi seems kind of cool to use. Personally i am a hands on visual learner and prezi is filled with visual aid that compliments people like me. So a big pro is how prezi uses visuals to help get ideas and messages across. Cons it can be confusing at times because at first you essentially do not know what the website is about and what is going on. Also wix looks pretty easy and hands on. Not to much confusion when starting your website. You go to their site and everything is right there for you get and started if you want your site up and running.If you wanted to look for yourself here is the prezi site http://prezi.com/
For the final project i think i am going to do a digital poster really to show the sign of the times, and really use my knowledge and skills i have obtained in the class. I am still coming up with a cool way to present my project. I just know anything that i do will be different.

No comments:

Post a Comment